What is FX Explained Canada and why are you here?
- Are you from Canada and interested in Forex Trading and just do not know where to start?
- Do you have questions about the legality of Forex Trading in Canada?
- Are you currently trading and struggling, finding it difficult to achieve consistent profits?
- Do you not fully understand some of the language being used on other FX or Trading websites?
- Are you having difficulty choosing the best Broker in Canada?
FX Explained Canada is here to help and guide you. Forex explained in an easy way!
We have a passion for Financial Markets and for helping those trying to find their way in the complicated world of Currency Trading and Investing.
Originally we successfully helped UK traders and now we aim to help traders from Canada as well. Today it is legal to trade forex in Canada as long as you pay tax on your capital gains or business income. And, needless to say, you need to abide by all financial laws and not be involved in money laundering. Regulations have been set in place by the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA), which is the main financial regulator in Canada and also an umbrella regulator for the thirteen provincial regulators. The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) is the main forex regulator catering to the retail FX market. With a total of fifteen regulators in the market, Canada provides one of the safest trading environments in the world for retail FX traders. All gains that Canadian traders make need to be declared to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
Whether you are a complete novice or seasoned veteran, we believe that our high level of expertise and knowledge about Canada, combined with a simple approach will help you to develop confidently in this sometimes difficult world of forex trading.
We aim to:
- Be a guide for you in how FX Trading works for traders in Canada.
- Offer trading tools that you can use in your everyday trading.
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge base that you can draw on.
- Help you decide who you should trade with and pick the best broker to trade with when you are from Canada.
- Provide timely updates on important FX developments (via email).
We welcome all traders from Canada to join the FX Explained community to help you become a better trader! We don’t show you how to trade, we help you to become a Trader!